A New Innovation in Lashes
- What is Latisse?
- Latisse solution is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough eyelashes) used to grow eyelashes, making then longer, thicker, and darker.
- How does it work?
- Latisse is believed to affect the growth phase of the eyelash hair cycle in 2 ways: first, it increases the length of this phase; and second, it increases the number of hairs in this growth phase.
- How soon will I see results?
- The onset of effect with LATISSE solution is gradual. In the clinical trial, the majority of LATISSE users saw a significant improvement by 2 months.
- How is LATISSE different?
- Only LATISSE has been approved by the FDA as a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes. It also has been studied in clinical trial to demonstrate its safety and effectiveness.
The doctors at McKnight Eye Centers can prescribe and sell Latisse.